Thursday, October 30, 2008

off to see the wizard.

oh my. i am so excited about tomorrow night!! my parents and i are going to see WICKED at the Fox tomorrow, and i am beyond excited. i'm thinking that we are meeting another family down there, but i'm not sure...anyway, i am completely in love with the Fox Theatre. i know that sounds ridiculous, but everytime i go (or even everytime i just drive by), i just can't get enough of it. on top of that, WICKED is probably one of the best musicals of all time. it's fantastic. it's magical. it's completely enchanting. i can't really get enough of it either :) we bought tickets a loooooong time ago, so it completely snuck up on me, which kind of made for a nice surprise :) this weekend is going to be full of fun: WICKED on friday night and annie & andrew's wedding on saturday. i cannot wait to see my friends get married :)

currently listening to: the holiday soundtrack...which is weird since i'm writing about WICKED.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never asked you how this was!? Did you think it was amazing or what? I get to see your pretty face tomorrow :)! Hurray for our JG!