Monday, October 20, 2008

october october.

i love this month. this time last week, i was getting so mad that it was still so hot, but right now, i'm sitting in the living room, wearing sweat pants and fluffy socks, and i'm wrapped in a blanket with the heat on. also, i have this heated mattress pad, and let me just say that it kills any motivation to get up in the morning. my bed was so perfectly warm, and my bedroom was so cold. it was sooooooo hard to get out of bed this morning...and hard not to get back in :)

it looks so perfect and crisp outside, and i'm stoked to wear some of the new sweaters that i bought with rachel last week :) last tuesday, before journey group, rachel and i had a little splurge trip to the mall. i think i spent a little bit too much money, but to be honest, i got some stuff that i know i'm going to wear, and that i really think i needed, so i don't feel that bad. also, let me just say that i needed that trip. sometimes i just have down days, and tuesday was one of those days. when i knew that i would be early to kennesaw, i asked rachel if she wanted to do some running around with me, and it was exactly what i needed. we were silly and it was perfect. talk about retail therapy...i don't think the retail part was the only therapy - i couldn't have done it without ms. glanzer :) i love the girls in my journey group.

i know that probably halfway through february i'll start missing the warmth of summer, right now, i couldn't be happier to feel the cool air on my skin.

currently watching: what not to wear...well, it's on in the background, but i'm not really paying that much attention to it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you're soooo welcome Mrs. Frisbee! I LOVED shopping with you! I needed it too!!

See you tonight :) Love ya

P.S. I love JG too! :)