Monday, October 20, 2008

something fun.

okay, so here's another little fun fact about me:

when i was little, i used to turn on the Grease soundtrack (i copied it to a cassette tape from my mom's record) and blare it in my backyard while i danced around with my ribbon dancer.

feel free to laugh, because even when i think about that, i laugh :) i remember doing it in the fall, so days like today make me wish i was little again :) also, olivia newton john is on the rachael ray show today, which made me think of that as well. i think that instead of using this perfect weather to exercise my ribbon dancer skills (i don't even know where my ribbon dancer is), i'll listen to the soundtrack on my way to dinner :) i'm really freakin' excited too.

currently watching: rachael ray...well, like what not to wear, it's on in the background :)

1 comment:

Leanna said...

three things:

1. i love that story for a lot of reasons, but mostly because it makes me feel connected to you through the fact that you never knew that "You're the one that I want" were the lyrics to that song. and i always do that. :)

2. i am smiling because even though you may not know where your ribbon dancer is, i am almost positive that you do in fact still have it. :)

3. i love you! and i know what you mean about down days. i'm glad your retail therapy helped!!!!