Monday, February 23, 2009

my shepherd.

the LORD is my shepherd;
i shall not want.

this scripture has never meant more to me than it does right now. my Lord is not only protecting me, but also leading me through what is one of the most...different stages of my life. i've never been exactly where i am right now...afraid to spend any money because i don't know when i'll make any money or how much i'll make. it's very weird, and i know that i'm not the only person who is struggling with financial stuff right now, but this is the first time that i've ever felt overwhelmed by all of it.

so if you think of me at any time, please just say a prayer both that i would be encouraged and that God will really pull me through this. i know that he's the only way that i'll get anywhere.

currently watching: jeopardy!

1 comment:

Leanna said...

done. i love praying for you. :)

oh, and i love you, too. :)