Sunday, February 1, 2009

my 25.

i decided to follow in jessica's footsteps and post my 25 random things on here as well :) also, i decided to add a 26th...


1. I could drink milk with almost any meal.
2. I sing a lot.
3. I am completely addicted to email. Seriously.
4. I don't like my food to touch...so I really love the plates with the little dividers.
5. I also eat my food once at a time...usually counterclockwise.
6. If I have macaroni and cheese on my plate, I always eat it first.
7. I am also shamelessly addicted to television. I love it.
8. I've been known to watch a movie twice in a row (only a few...)
9. Speaking of movies, I'm a little addicted to them as well...While You Were Sleeping, Two Weeks Notice, The Little Mermaid, Titanic, Star Wars, The Mighty Ducks, etc. I'll give almost any movie a try :)
10. I would eat a pound of white chocolate everyday if I wouldn't gain 500 pounds...I have a GIGANTIC sweet tooth.
11. I sleep with a teddy bear, and (obviously) I'm not afraid to admit it.
12. I'm not a cat person, but I do like my cat...who doesn't have a name.
13. I'm sort of obsessed with my dog. He's the best.
14. I wouldn't trade my friends or family for anything in the world...they have truly shaped who I am.
15. I love Jesus...and his grace.
16. I freak out if I can't find my phone after about two seconds.
17. That being said, I tend to leave my phone in lots of places...I left it on the top of my car once which didn't really end well.
18. Laugh all you want, but I love Titanic. I would watch it all the time, but I don't usually have three hours of free time.
19. I can't buy just one song...I have to have the whole album.
20. I think that The Office is one of the best shows on television. Ever.
21. I think the same about LOST.
22. I have huge tonsils...my dentists always talks about them.
23. I am a packrat...I just can't seem to get rid of anything that might possibly have some sentimental value.
24. I am addicted to caffeine...the way I look at it is that it could be worse. It could be crack.
25. I love MacBooks and think that no one should ever have to suffer through owning a PC.
26. I looooooooooooooooooove football. Love it.


currently watching: the superbowl...and then the office :) i love television.

No comments: