Sunday, July 20, 2008

i love to laugh :)

last night, lauren, trace and i went out to eat at bella roma, and the food was good, but the company was better. i couldn't have been more thankful for those two and the laughter that they brought me yesterday and last night. i really needed that, and it was so good just to be with them.

this morning was the first day for oak leaf to be back at the theater, and i was beyond excited to be back. that's where it all began, and where i first started going to oak leaf, and it was just so great to be back there again. we got up at 4:30 this morning (not kidding), and drove down to the theater, where there were already tons of people running around setting up different stuff...i ended up going to walmart for some picture frames, duct tape and sharpies...and then again for some allen/hex wrenches. it was so great to see so many servants there this morning making sure that everything was perfect for our first day back. i am so blessed to be involved in such a great church that loves the Lord and truly desires to do everything possible (short of sin) to bring lost people in and move people from where they are to where God wants them to be.

for all of you who have been praying for my papa, my family and me, thank you. it truly means so so so much to me. also, please keep praying. we need it. i'm more than thankful to have people in my life who will lift me up in prayer. God has truly blessed me.

currently listening to: silence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dear. i will be calling you as soon as my husband gets off my phone. love you very much :)

Leanna said...

i am praying for your papa!

love you.