Friday, June 27, 2008

storms.

i love storms :) i used to really hate them...like go and sleep with my parents because i'm pretty afraid of tornadoes, and to me, tornadoes came when it stormed...anyway, i love them now...at least when it's still daylight :) otherwise, i at least like to check the weather. it's finally storming here, and i've been expecting it for the last few days.

i can't wait for tomorrow! not only am i going to be hanging out with some pretty cool people, but i am beyond excited to see two of my friends (caitlin and jer) get married :) :) :) i really can't wait. as brian said to me earlier this week, i'm also looking forward to some more kenny g. and chill time with two of my best friends :) i really do love those kases :)

so, after church on sunday, i'll leave to go to blue ridge for the week. we don't have internet there, which is probably going to drive me a little crazy, but i think i'll just take my computer and try and find somewhere with wifi. i just need to check my email. it's a pretty bad addiction, but like i say about my caffeine addiction, it could be worse. it could be crack.

anyway, i can't wait to wear some pretty awesome shoes tomorrow that trace bought me at target...she bought herself the same ones :) we have a lot of the same shoes, which makes for some pretty fun times, if you ask me :)

currently listening to: 97.1 the river. i love this radio station.

1 comment:

Leanna said...

i'm glad to hear that you're finally seeing the fun side of storms. :)

i don't really like them too much at night either. especially when i'm driving. :/

i can't wait to see you in a few hours! i need to go right now and shower and pack so i can be where you are that much sooner! i just really needed a computer catch-up day, because i have been out of touch for so long!!!! ah, this is the worlds longest comment.

i'm out! peace!